A summary of your week
As Digital & Brand Strategist you’ll work on the international success of this company. They sell personal luxury products in multiple countries in Europe. If you are passionate about community and skilled in relationship building then continue reading
You can be described as a detail-oriented, hands-on leader and you will drive results with a broad scope of responsibility. Creative and curious, you must thrive in quantitative analysis to track and measure online and offline marketing programs and drive ROI based decisions. Because this company has decided to transform from a more traditional sales approach to adopt the Growth Hacking Methodology.
You will focus on Branding and:
- Manage brand image across all touchpoints and channels increasing brand awareness and building strong brand equity
- Coordinate the creation of annual strategic and quarterly creative plans with local marketing teams. Maintain a shared marketing calendar indicating ROI impact of all initiatives. Manage the group marketing budget.
- Drive acquisition successfully through marketing and ambassadors.
You will focus on Digital Marketing and:
- Manage/ optimise digital ad campaign strategy driving lead generation to meet ROAS targets. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Work closely with IT and an agency partner to implement an improved online shopping experience. Grow our customer loyalty program and hit key engagement and recruitment targets.
- 7 -10 years of experience in marketing or international brand management on brand and/or agency side; management experience a plus.
- Effective relationship-building skills; professional savvy and organizational agility to leverage partnerships and work cross-functionally across the organization to get work done.
- Consumer goods, eCommerce brand experience in a multi-channel, field-driven business. Knowledge of direct selling a plus, but not essential.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online/ social marketing and measurement (Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments/ Solid knowledge of website analytics tools)
Do you reckognise yourself while reading the description or do you just want to know more about the opportunity? Then feel free to contact Alexandre Gimbrere at +32 (0) 2 5889673 or email@example.com.